Trichokonins from Trichoderma pseudokoningii SMF2 induce resistance against Gram-negative Pectobacterium carotovorum subsp. carotovorum in Chinese cabbage
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 1, pages 75–82, May 2014
How to Cite
Li, H.-Y., Luo, Y., Zhang, X.-S., Shi, W.-L., Gong, Z.-T., Shi, M., Chen, L.-L., Chen, X.-L., Zhang, Y.-Z. and Song, X.-Y. (2014), Trichokonins from Trichoderma pseudokoningii SMF2 induce resistance against Gram-negative Pectobacterium carotovorum subsp. carotovorum in Chinese cabbage. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12427
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2014 12:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- Hi-Tech Research and Development program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA090704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31270064, 31100039
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012 TB004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!