Capsule loss or death: The position of mutations among capsule genes sways the destiny of Streptococcus suis
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 1, pages 46–54, May 2014
How to Cite
Lakkitjaroen, N., Takamatsu, D., Okura, M., Sato, M., Osaki, M. and Sekizaki, T. (2014), Capsule loss or death: The position of mutations among capsule genes sways the destiny of Streptococcus suis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 46–54. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12428
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2014 12:49AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 23580420, 23780310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!