Identification of novel sRNAs in Brucella abortus 2308
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 2, pages 119–125, May 2014
How to Cite
Dong, H., Peng, X., Wang, N. and Wu, Q. (2014), Identification of novel sRNAs in Brucella abortus 2308. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12433
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB530202
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31372446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!