Potential application of algicidal bacteria for improved lipid recovery with specific algae
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 2, pages 102–110, May 2014
How to Cite
Lenneman, E. M., Wang, P. and Barney, B. M. (2014), Potential application of algicidal bacteria for improved lipid recovery with specific algae. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12436
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2014 10:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- Environment at the University of Minnesota
- Minnesota electricity ratepayers
- Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: MIN-12-070
- United States Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE FG36-08GO18161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!