Growth media and temperature effects on biofilm formation by serotype O157:H7 and non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 2, pages 133–141, May 2014
How to Cite
Uhlich, G. A., Chen, C.-Y., Cottrell, B. J. and Nguyen, L.-H. (2014), Growth media and temperature effects on biofilm formation by serotype O157:H7 and non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 133–141. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12439
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2014 11:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!