No induction of antimicrobial resistance in Staphylococcus aureus and Listeria monocytogenes during continuous exposure to eugenol and citral
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 354, Issue 2, pages 92–101, May 2014
How to Cite
Apolónio, J., Faleiro, M. L., Miguel, M. G. and Neto, L. (2014), No induction of antimicrobial resistance in Staphylococcus aureus and Listeria monocytogenes during continuous exposure to eugenol and citral. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 354: 92–101. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12440
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 07:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: OE/EQB/LA0023/2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!