Increased IL-8 production in human bronchial epithelial cells after exposure to azithromycin-pretreated Pseudomonas aeruginosa in vitro
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 355, Issue 1, pages 43–50, June 2014
How to Cite
Fan, L., Wang, Q., de la Fuente-Núñez, C., Sun, F.-J., Xia, J.-G., Xia, P.-Y. and Hancock, R. E.W. (2014), Increased IL-8 production in human bronchial epithelial cells after exposure to azithromycin-pretreated Pseudomonas aeruginosa in vitro. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 355: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12441
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81102481
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC. Grant Number: 2010BB5425
- Canada Research Chair in Health and Genomics
- Fundación ‘la Caixa’ and Fundación Canadá (Spain)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!