The extensive set of accessory Pseudomonas aeruginosa genomic components
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 356, Issue 2, pages 235–241, July 2014
How to Cite
Pohl, S., Klockgether, J., Eckweiler, D., Khaledi, A., Schniederjans, M., Chouvarine, P., Tümmler, B. and Häussler, S. (2014), The extensive set of accessory Pseudomonas aeruginosa genomic components. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 356: 235–241. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12445
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2014 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2014
- Helmholtz International Graduate School for Infection Research
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: CRC 900
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 260276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!