From the phosphoenolpyruvate phosphotransferase system to selfish metabolism: a story retraced in Pseudomonas putida
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 356, Issue 2, pages 144–153, July 2014
How to Cite
Pflüger-Grau, K. and de Lorenzo, V. (2014), From the phosphoenolpyruvate phosphotransferase system to selfish metabolism: a story retraced in Pseudomonas putida. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 356: 144–153. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12459
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2014
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- ST-FLOW and ARYSIS Contracts of the EU
- ERANET-IB Program
- PROMT Project of the CAM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!