Recovery of Pseudomonas aeruginosa culturability following copper- and chlorine-induced stress
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 356, Issue 2, pages 226–234, July 2014
How to Cite
Bédard, E., Charron, D., Lalancette, C., Déziel, E. and Prévost, M. (2014), Recovery of Pseudomonas aeruginosa culturability following copper- and chlorine-induced stress. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 356: 226–234. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12494
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2014 03:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2014
- NSERC Industrial Drinking Water Chair of Ecole Polytechnique
- Industrial Partners
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!