High-level production of melanin by a novel isolate of Streptomyces kathirae
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 357, Issue 1, pages 85–91, August 2014
How to Cite
Guo, J., Rao, Z., Yang, T., Man, Z., Xu, M. and Zhang, X. (2014), High-level production of melanin by a novel isolate of Streptomyces kathirae. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 357: 85–91. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12497
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2014 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2014
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0459
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB725202
- High-tech Research and Development Programs of China. Grant Number: 2012AA022102
- 111 Project. Grant Number: 111-2-06
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: JUSRP51306A, JUSRP1009
- Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!