Recombinant Bacillus subtilis spores expressing MPT64 evaluated as a vaccine against tuberculosis in the murine model
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Spores
Volume 358, Issue 2, pages 170–179, September 2014
How to Cite
Sibley, L., Reljic, R., Radford, D. S., Huang, J.-M., Hong, H. A., Cranenburgh, R. M. and Cutting, S. M. (2014), Recombinant Bacillus subtilis spores expressing MPT64 evaluated as a vaccine against tuberculosis in the murine model. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12525
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2014 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2014
- SWAN Alliance (South-West Alliance Network, of Royal Holloway, St Georges and Kingston University)
- EU. Grant Number: LSH-2005-036871
- Dunhill Medical Trust
- Boehringer Ingelheim
|fml12525-sup-0001-FigS1.docx||Word document||367K||Fig. S1. cotB sequence alignments.|
Fig. S2. Recombinant expression of MPT64 on B. subtilis.
Fig. S3. ELISA detection of MPT64 on spores.
|fml12525-sup-0003-Suppmat.docx||Word document||19K||Data S1. Methods.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.