RavA/RavR two-component system regulates Xanthomonas campestris pathogenesis and c-di-GMP turnover
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 358, Issue 1, pages 81–90, September 2014
How to Cite
Tao, J., Li, C., Luo, C. and He, C. (2014), RavA/RavR two-component system regulates Xanthomonas campestris pathogenesis and c-di-GMP turnover. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12529
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30870088
- Department of Science and Technology of Hainan Province. Grant Number: ZDZX2013023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!