RavA/RavR two-component system regulates Xanthomonas campestris pathogenesis and c-di-GMP turnover
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 358, Issue 1, pages 81–90, September 2014
How to Cite
Tao, J., Li, C., Luo, C. and He, C. (2014), RavA/RavR two-component system regulates Xanthomonas campestris pathogenesis and c-di-GMP turnover. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12529
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30870088
- Department of Science and Technology of Hainan Province. Grant Number: ZDZX2013023
Fig. S1. RavS and RavA are putative HKs, and RavR is a predicted RR.
Fig. S2. RavR is involved in regulating synthesis of Xcc virulence related factors.
Fig. S3. In planta growth of Xcc 8004, ΔravA and the complementary strain ΔravAC.
Fig. S4. RavS can function as an HK.
Fig. S5. RavR D496 is a putative phosphorylation site.
Table S1. Bacteria strains used in this study.
Table S2. Plasmids used in this study.
Table S3. Oligo primers used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.