Topology of the Bacillus subtilis SpoIISA protein and its role in toxin–antitoxin function
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Spores
Volume 358, Issue 2, pages 180–187, September 2014
How to Cite
Makroczyová, J., Rešetárová, S., Florek, P. and Barák, I. (2014), Topology of the Bacillus subtilis SpoIISA protein and its role in toxin–antitoxin function. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12531
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2014
- Slovak Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2/0009/13
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-00335-10
- Research & Development Operational Programme funded by the ERDF. Grant Number: 26240220044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!