Change in activity of serine palmitoyltransferase affects sensitivity to syringomycin E in yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 358, Issue 1, pages 64–71, September 2014
How to Cite
Toume, M. and Tani, M. (2014), Change in activity of serine palmitoyltransferase affects sensitivity to syringomycin E in yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 64–71. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12535
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2014 02:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2014
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 26450127
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
- The Nagase Science and Technology Foundation
- The Noda Institute for Scientific Research, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!