Genome sequence of Kosakonia radicincitans UMEnt01/12, a bacterium associated with bacterial wilt diseased banana plant
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 358, Issue 1, pages 11–13, September 2014
How to Cite
Mohd Suhaimi, N. S., Yap, K.-P., Ajam, N. and Thong, K.-L. (2014), Genome sequence of Kosakonia radicincitans UMEnt01/12, a bacterium associated with bacterial wilt diseased banana plant. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 11–13. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12537
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2014
- University of Malaya High Impact Research. Grant Number: UM.C/625/1/MOHE/02
- PPP. Grant Number: PV123-2012A
- Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia and SLAI Scheme
- University of Malaya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!