The spore surface of intestinal isolates of Bacillus subtilis
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Spores
Volume 358, Issue 2, pages 194–201, September 2014
How to Cite
Sirec, T., Cangiano, G., Baccigalupi, L., Ricca, E. and Isticato, R. (2014), The spore surface of intestinal isolates of Bacillus subtilis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12538
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2014
- European Union. Grant Numbers: 613703, 614088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!