Combined scanning transmission X-ray and electron microscopy for the characterization of bacterial endospores
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Special Issue: Spores
Volume 358, Issue 2, pages 188–193, September 2014
How to Cite
Jamroskovic, J., Shao, P. P., Suvorova, E., Barak, I. and Bernier-Latmani, R. (2014), Combined scanning transmission X-ray and electron microscopy for the characterization of bacterial endospores. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 188–193. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12539
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2014
- Swiss Government Excellence Fellowship. Grant Numbers: 2013.0198, 2/0009/13
- slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-00335-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!