A magnetosome-associated cytochrome MamP is critical for magnetite crystal growth during the exponential growth phase
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 358, Issue 1, pages 21–29, September 2014
How to Cite
Taoka, A., Eguchi, Y., Mise, S., Oestreicher, Z., Uno, F. and Fukumori, Y. (2014), A magnetosome-associated cytochrome MamP is critical for magnetite crystal growth during the exponential growth phase. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12541
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2014
- MEXT KAKENHI. Grant Number: 24117007
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 25850051
- Institute for Fermentation, Osaka (IFO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!