Attempts at validating a recombinant Flavobacterium psychrophilum gliding motility protein N as a vaccine candidate in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum) against bacterial cold-water disease
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 358, Issue 1, pages 14–20, September 2014
How to Cite
Plant, K. P., LaPatra, S. E., Call, D. R. and Cain, K. D. (2014), Attempts at validating a recombinant Flavobacterium psychrophilum gliding motility protein N as a vaccine candidate in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum) against bacterial cold-water disease. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12543
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2014 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2014
- Washington State University/University of Idaho Aquaculture Initiative. Grant Numbers: 113889G002556, 106744_G002086, 111033G002502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!