Inactivation of bacteria via photosensitization of vitamin K3 by UV-A light
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 358, Issue 1, pages 98–105, September 2014
How to Cite
Xu, F. and Vostal, J. G. (2014), Inactivation of bacteria via photosensitization of vitamin K3 by UV-A light. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 358: 98–105. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12544
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2014 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!