Dual stimulation with bacterial and viral components increases the expression of hepcidin in human monocytes
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 359, Issue 2, pages 161–165, October 2014
How to Cite
Ripley, D. A., Morris, R. H. and Maddocks, S. E. (2014), Dual stimulation with bacterial and viral components increases the expression of hepcidin in human monocytes. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 359: 161–165. doi: 10.1111/1574-6968.12553
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2014 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!