A thready affair: linking fungal diversity and community dynamics to terrestrial decomposition processes
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
How to Cite
van der Wal, A., Geydan, T. D., Kuyper, T. W. and de Boer, W. (2012), A thready affair: linking fungal diversity and community dynamics to terrestrial decomposition processes. FEMS Microbiology Reviews. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12001
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2012 02:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 5314
- NIOO-KNAW Netherlands Institute of Ecology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!