Post-translation modification in Archaea: lessons from Haloferax volcanii and other haloarchaea
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 583–606, July 2013
How to Cite
Eichler, J. and Maupin-Furlow, J. (2013), Post-translation modification in Archaea: lessons from Haloferax volcanii and other haloarchaea. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 37: 583–606. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12012
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 8/11
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-520
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM057498
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15650
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!