Subversion of host cellular functions by the apicomplexan parasites
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 607–631, July 2013
How to Cite
Kemp, L. E., Yamamoto, M. and Soldati-Favre, D. (2013), Subversion of host cellular functions by the apicomplexan parasites. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 37: 607–631. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12013
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 05:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: FN3100A0-116722
- The Asahi Glass Foundation
- The Osaka Foundation for Promotion of Clinical Immunology
- Japanese–Swiss Science and Technology Program
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Kato Memorial Bioscience Foundation
- Mochida Memorial Foundation for Medical and Pharmaceutical Research
- The Waksman Foundation of Japan INC, Senri Life Science Foundation
- The Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation
- The Research Foundation for Microbial Diseases of Osaka University
- The Nakajima Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!