The future is now: single-cell genomics of bacteria and archaea
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Special Issue: Molecular Insights into Environmental Microbes
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 407–427, May 2013
How to Cite
Blainey, P. C. (2013), The future is now: single-cell genomics of bacteria and archaea. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 37: 407–427. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12015
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HG004863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!