The secretory pathway: exploring yeast diversity
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 872–914, November 2013
How to Cite
Delic, M., Valli, M., Graf, A. B., Pfeffer, M., Mattanovich, D. and Gasser, B. (2013), The secretory pathway: exploring yeast diversity. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 37: 872–914. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12020
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2013 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Austrian Science Fund
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency
- European Science Foundation (ESF)
- Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth
- Federal Ministry of Traffic, Innovation and Technology
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency
- Standortagentur Tirol and ZIT—Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!