These authors contributed equally.
Colonization resistance and microbial ecophysiology: using gnotobiotic mouse models and single-cell technology to explore the intestinal jungle
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Special Issue: Host-associated microbiota: impact on health and disease
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 793–829, September 2013
How to Cite
Stecher, B., Berry, D. and Loy, A. (2013), Colonization resistance and microbial ecophysiology: using gnotobiotic mouse models and single-cell technology to explore the intestinal jungle. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 37: 793–829. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12024
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF Infektionsgenomik)
- Federal Ministry of Science and Research (GEN-AU III InflammoBiota)
- Vienna Science and Technology Fund (WWTF). Grant Number: LS12-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!