Antimicrobial strategies centered around reactive oxygen species – bactericidal antibiotics, photodynamic therapy, and beyond
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 955–989, November 2013
How to Cite
Vatansever, F., de Melo, W. C.M.A., Avci, P., Vecchio, D., Sadasivam, M., Gupta, A., Chandran, R., Karimi, M., Parizotto, N. A., Yin, R., Tegos, G. P. and Hamblin, M. R. (2013), Antimicrobial strategies centered around reactive oxygen species – bactericidal antibiotics, photodynamic therapy, and beyond. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 37: 955–989. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12026
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 02:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- US NIH. Grant Number: R01AI050875
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81172495
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development of Brazil. Grant Number: 200824/20111-2
- Fundacao de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de Sao Paulo. Grant Numbers: 2010/07194-7, 2011/06240-8, 2012/05919-0, 5U54MH084690-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!