Author's ContributionL. S.-A. and L..K. contributed equally to this paper.
Regulated proteolysis in bacterial development
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 493–522, May 2014
How to Cite
Konovalova, A., Søgaard-Andersen, L. and Kroos, L. (2014), Regulated proteolysis in bacterial development. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 38: 493–522. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12050
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 01:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM43585
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0744343
- Michigan State University AgBioResearch
- German Research Council
- Microbial Diversity in Environmental Signal Response
- Intra- and Inter-Cellular Transport and Communication
- LOEWE Research Center for Synthetic Microbiology
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!