Biology of telomeres: lessons from budding yeast
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Special Issue: Yeasts as models in cell biology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 144–171, March 2014
How to Cite
Kupiec, M. (2014), Biology of telomeres: lessons from budding yeast. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 38: 144–171. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12054
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Israel Cancer Research Fund
- US-Israel Bi-national Fund
- Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!