Phenol-soluble modulins – critical determinants of staphylococcal virulence
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a US Goverment work and is in the public domain in the USA.
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 698–719, July 2014
How to Cite
Cheung, G. Y.C., Joo, H.-S., Chatterjee, S. S. and Otto, M. (2014), Phenol-soluble modulins – critical determinants of staphylococcal virulence. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 38: 698–719. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12057
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- U.S. National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!