Conjugative and mobilizable genomic islands in bacteria: evolution and diversity
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 720–760, July 2014
How to Cite
Bellanger, X., Payot, S., Leblond-Bourget, N. and Guédon, G. (2014), Conjugative and mobilizable genomic islands in bacteria: evolution and diversity. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 38: 720–760. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12058
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!