Assembly of the bacterial type III secretion machinery
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 802–822, July 2014
How to Cite
Diepold, A. and Wagner, S. (2014), Assembly of the bacterial type III secretion machinery. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 38: 802–822. doi: 10.1111/1574-6976.12061
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 01:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
- EMBO. Grant Number: ALTF 170-2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- German Centre for Infection Research
- German Research Counsil (DFG). Grant Number: 766
- Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg
- University Hospital Tübingen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!