Color Theory in Medieval Islamic Lapidaries: Nıshābūrı, Tūsı and Kāshānı
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 1–19, February 2013
How to Cite
Kirchner, E. and Bagheri, M. (2013), Color Theory in Medieval Islamic Lapidaries: Nıshābūrı, Tūsı and Kāshānı. Centaurus, 55: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/1600-0498.12000
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!