The Savant and the State: Science and Cultural Politics in Nineteenth-Century France - Robert Fox
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Pte Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 441–443, November 2013
How to Cite
Simon, J. (2013), The Savant and the State: Science and Cultural Politics in Nineteenth-Century France - Robert Fox. Centaurus, 55: 441–443. doi: 10.1111/1600-0498.12034
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!