Science between Europe and Asia: Historical Studies on the Transmission, Adoption and Adaptation of Knowledge - edited by Feza Günergun and Dhruv Raina
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Pte Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 61–62, February 2014
How to Cite
Roy, T. (2014), Science between Europe and Asia: Historical Studies on the Transmission, Adoption and Adaptation of Knowledge - edited by Feza Günergun and Dhruv Raina. Centaurus, 56: 61–62. doi: 10.1111/1600-0498.12043
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!