Letter to the Editor
Twelve month delay in emergency department presentation of a patient with a rectal foreign body
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 6, page 683, December 2012
How to Cite
Sayın, B., Polattaş, P., Akdal Dölek, B., Yıldırım, N. and Dede, D. (2012), Twelve month delay in emergency department presentation of a patient with a rectal foreign body. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 683. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12003
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.