Steven Doherty, MBBS, PhD, FACEM, Director of Rural Clinical School, University of Newcastle; Jonathan Knott, MBBS, PhD, FACEM, Deputy Director; Scott Bennetts, BHSc, GDip (Critical Care Nursing), GCert (Health Promotion), Manager Clinical Effectiveness; Mitra Jazayeri, MSc, Lecturer; Sue Huckson, RN, ICUCert, BAppSci (Health Promotion), Manager.
National project seeking to improve pain management in the emergency department setting: Findings from the NHMRC-NICS National Pain Management Initiative
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 NHMRC. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 120–126, April 2013
How to Cite
Doherty, S., Knott, J., Bennetts, S., Jazayeri, M. and Huckson, S. (2013), National project seeking to improve pain management in the emergency department setting: Findings from the NHMRC-NICS National Pain Management Initiative. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12022
On behalf of the National Health and Medical Research Council's National Institute for Clinical Studies National Emergency Care Pain Management Initiative.
- Issue online: 7 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.