Narelle Aram, MBBS (Hons), FACEM, BSc (Biomedical), Advanced Trainee; Victoria Brazil, MBBS, FACEM, MBA, Senior Staff Specialist, Associate Professor; Lorna Davin, BAppSc, MA, GCertAdultEd, Medical Education Officer, PhD Candidate; Jaimi Greenslade, BPsych (Hons), PhD, Research Officer, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer.
Education and Training
Intern underperformance is detected more frequently in emergency medicine rotations
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 68–74, February 2013
How to Cite
Aram, N., Brazil, V., Davin, L. and Greenslade, J. (2013), Intern underperformance is detected more frequently in emergency medicine rotations. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 68–74. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12031
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!