Xiang-Yu Hou, MD, PhD, Director, Research Development: North Asia and Senior Lecturer; Joanna Rego, BA, MPH, PhD Candidate; Melinda Service, BEd, DipT, MEdSt, Lecturer.
Review article: Paramedic education opportunities and challenges in Australia
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 114–119, April 2013
How to Cite
Hou, X.-Y., Rego, J. and Service, M. (2013), Review article: Paramedic education opportunities and challenges in Australia. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 114–119. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12034
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- School of Public Health, Queensland University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.