Kai Hsun Hsiao, MBChB, GradDipPH, Emergency Registrar; Michael M Dinh, MBBS, MPH, FACEM, Co-Director of Trauma; Kylie P McNamara, MBBS, Registrar; Kendall J Bein, MBBS, FACEM, Emergency Physician; Susan Roncal, BN, Trauma Data Manager; Charbel Saade, B.AppSci(Rad), MCT, Chief CT Radiographer; Richard C Waugh, MBBS, DDR, FRACR, Director of Radiology; Kee Fung Chi, MBBS, Radiology Registrar.
Whole-body computed tomography in the initial assessment of trauma patients: Is there optimal criteria for patient selection?
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. EMA © 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 182–191, April 2013
How to Cite
Hsiao, K. H., Dinh, M. M., McNamara, K. P., Bein, K. J., Roncal, S., Saade, C., Waugh, R. C. and Chi, K. F. (2013), Whole-body computed tomography in the initial assessment of trauma patients: Is there optimal criteria for patient selection?. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 182–191. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12041
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.