Terry George, MBBS, DipRACOG, FACEM, Director; Sarah Ashover, BScApp (HMS), BHlthSc (Pod) (Hons), Project Officer; Louise Cullen MBBS (Hons), FACEM, Noel Stevenson Research Fellow, Senior Staff Specialist, Associate Professor; Peter Larsen, MBBS (Hons), FRACP, FCSANZ, Director, Senior Lecturer; Jason Gibson, BSc, DMU, Director; Jennifer Bilesky, BScApp (HMS), Project Officer; Steven Coverdale, MBChB, FRACP, FCSANZ, Head; William Parsonage, BMedSci (Hons), BM BS, DM, MRCP, FRACP, Senior Staff Specialist.
Introduction of an accelerated diagnostic protocol in the assessment of emergency department patients with possible acute coronary syndrome: The Nambour Short Low-Intermediate Chest pain project
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 340–344, August 2013
How to Cite
George, T., Ashover, S., Cullen, L., Larsen, P., Gibson, J., Bilesky, J., Coverdale, S. and Parsonage, W. (2013), Introduction of an accelerated diagnostic protocol in the assessment of emergency department patients with possible acute coronary syndrome: The Nambour Short Low-Intermediate Chest pain project. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 340–344. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12091
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Centre for Healthcare Improvement Clinical Services Redesign Program sector of Queensland Health
- Accelerated Chest-pain Risk Evaluation (ACRE) Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.