Junho Cho, MD, Assistant Professor; Young Soon Cho, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor; Je Sung You, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor; Hye Sun Lee, MS, Research Assistant; Hyunjong Kim, MD, Assistant Professor; Hyun Soo Chung, MD, PhD, Associate Professor.
Current status of emergency airway management for elderly patients in Korea: Multicentre study using the Korean Emergency Airway Management Registry
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 439–444, October 2013
How to Cite
Cho, J., Cho, Y. S., You, J. S., Lee, H. S., Kim, H., Chung, H. S. and Korean Emergency Airway Management Society (2013), Current status of emergency airway management for elderly patients in Korea: Multicentre study using the Korean Emergency Airway Management Registry. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 439–444. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12122
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.