Anthony J Laing, BHlthSc (Paramedic), Student; Marguerite C Sendall, PhD, Lecturer; Ruth Barker, MBBS, FRACPaeds, MPH, Emergency Paediatrician, Director.
Alcohol-related violence presenting to the emergency department: Is ‘glassing’ the big issue?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 550–557, December 2013
How to Cite
Laing, A. J., Sendall, M. C. and Barker, R. (2013), Alcohol-related violence presenting to the emergency department: Is ‘glassing’ the big issue?. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 550–557. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12136
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.