Acute hepatitis and acute kidney insufficiency caused by ingestion of raw grass carp gall bladder
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 608–609, December 2013
How to Cite
Cho, Y.-D., Yoon, Y.-H., Choi, S.-H., Park, S.-M. and Kim, J.-Y. (2013), Acute hepatitis and acute kidney insufficiency caused by ingestion of raw grass carp gall bladder. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 608–609. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12137
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!