Emergency Care Improvement and Innovation Clinical Network (ECIICN), Department of Health, Victoria, Australia (see Acknowledgements).
Paediatric Emergency Medicine
Design and roll out of standardised approach to paediatric procedural sedation in Victorian emergency departments
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 597–602, December 2013
How to Cite
Pannifex, J., Cetiner, E., Wilkie, T., Kelly, A.-M. and Paediatric Procedural Sedation Reference Group (2013), Design and roll out of standardised approach to paediatric procedural sedation in Victorian emergency departments. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 597–602. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12144
Jan Pannifex, RN, Grad Dip Business, Manager; Elif Cetiner, BA (Hons), EMPA, Formerly Project Officer; Theresa Wilkie, BN, Project Officer; Anne-Maree Kelly, MD, FACEM, Senior Clinical Advisor, Academic Head.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Victorian Managed Insurance Agency
- Department of Health (Victoria)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.