Letter to the Editor
Changing economy, changing traditions, changing trauma
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 6, page 618, December 2013
How to Cite
Dubey, P. K. (2013), Changing economy, changing traditions, changing trauma. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 618. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12148
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.