Marie F Gerdtz, RN, BN, A&E Cert, GDAET, PhD, Associate Professor, Honorary Nurse Researcher; Rebbecca Waite, RN, BN, GCNP, MANP, Stream Coordinator, Lecturer, Clinical Nurse Educator; Theresa Vassiliou, RN, BN, GradCert (Emergency), Research Nurse; Bruce Garbutt, MBBS, FACEM, Emergency Physician; Roshani Prematunga, MPH, PGDipSci (Statistics), BCOM, Research Assistant; Elizabeth Virtue, RN, Midwifery Certificate, Emergency Certificate, BHlthSci (Nursing Post Registration), MNurs, Manager.
Evaluation of a multifaceted intervention on documentation of vital signs at triage: A before-and-after study
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 580–587, December 2013
How to Cite
Gerdtz, M. F., Waite, R., Vassiliou, T., Garbutt, B., Prematunga, R. and Virtue, E. (2013), Evaluation of a multifaceted intervention on documentation of vital signs at triage: A before-and-after study. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 25: 580–587. doi: 10.1111/1742-6723.12153
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.